Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Proven method : Should I get back with my ex

After a breakup, especially early on when you're still dealing with the pain, you may be wondering if you should get back with your ex. This can be one of the hardest questions to answer since it will require you to be brutally honest about your ex and what your relationship was really like. Here is a proven method should i get back with my ex that will help you figure out whether or not your relationship is something you really want to save.




1. Take a long look at your relationship. If you have any type of abuse in the relationship whether emotional or physical, you should run away and be grateful that you escaped. Physical abuse such as pushing, hitting, punching, kicking, etc is pretty easy to spot.



Emotional abuse can be a little more difficult to identify. If your spouse is continually yelling at you, insulting you, treating you like a servant, making you feel dumb or inferior, these are all signs of emotional abuse. If any of these things are present than you absolutely don't want to consider getting back with your ex.

Take some time to rebuild your self esteem, get help from a professional if you can, and then when you're ready start dating again, not before.



2. If one or the other of you has been unfaithful it's important that the two of you can talk about it openly. If it was an isolated time and the other partner will work on trying to forgive, you may be able to salvage your relationship. If, on the other hand, one partner has a history of infidelity, than that is not likely to ever change and you'd be better off finding someone who can stick to whatever promises they make.



3. Be honest with your reasons for trying to salvage the relationship. Was it really a good, loving relationship that you feel can still bring both of you happiness if you can just work through some issues, or are you just lonely and / or jealous of new people in your ex's life? If this is the case, and it probably won't be obvious if it is, you'll really have to dig deep and be honest to figure it out, than you'd be better off forgetting about your ex and moving on.



4. If the two of you have a long history of fighting over everything no matter how unimportant and you find that you just don't know how to communicate with each other, this is a major issue in a relationship and it's not likely to change. If this is the case it's probably best to just forget about your ex and move on with your life.



It's easy to run back to a well known relationship, even a bad one, since there is comfort in familiar things. Doing this, though, isn't always the best option for you. It's important that you try to take the emotion out of the decision and be honest with yourself about the strengths and weaknesses of your relationship to decide if it's worth saving. For that purpose use this proven method : Should I get back with my ex.

If you decide it is a good thing then check out this site for more ideas.


More tips and advice, CLICK HERE!

2 comments:


  1. My name is Katherine and my husband and I have been together for fifteen years married for 5. We have 6 children between the two of us one together. I feel desperate . There is not a day that goes by that we are not arguing and what makes it even worst is that my children and my husband do not talk to each other. I have prayed over this situation but I don't know what else to do as i'm not seeing a change in my husband attitude. He has a very explosive attitude when we try to sit down and talk it always ends up in a feuded argument no matter what I say to him he takes it like i'm putting him down. I can tell that he is struggling with some issues I just dont' know what it is he is not honest with me. don't know what else to do SINCE I REACH DR. ODION LOVE SPELL FOR HELP THROUGH HIS EMAIL: odionspelltemple@gmail.com EVERYTHING HAS FALL IN PLACE THE WAY I EVER WANTED IT TO BE, DO CONTACT HIM TODAY FOR YOUR RELATIONS OR MARRIAGE PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete
  2. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! Write a comment here, good, bad or indifferent I don't care. I just want to know how you feel about my entries.