Saturday, January 16, 2010

Secret To Make Your Ex Return Your Call

Hi,



Are there 'magic' words you can use

to get your ex to return your phone calls?



Sounds hard to believe but there ARE words

that will nearly cast a spell and make your ex

feel almost compelled to return your call.



Cool huh?...



I am going to share this with you because

this is one of the biggest questions I get

from the over 35,000 subscribers just

like you that are trying to put their relationship

back together.



So I am going to answer..."How do I get

my ex to return my phone call, text or IM?"





BUT...



***********

WARNING!

***********



In the Magic Of Making Up, I lay

out a complete strategy.






If you use this technique alone, without

an 'overall' plan or strategy...you may

damage your relationship more than if

they never returned your call.



****************

What NOT to Say!

****************



Before we get into the actual words, let's

go over what message almost NEVER

works.



and worse...



Puts you in an AWFUL 'psychological' position.



These usually fall into 2 categories.



The PLEAD- Where the message sounds like



"John, please, please call me. This is the 3rd

time I have called. I HAVE to talk to you."



And the EMERGENCY-



"Cindy, this is an emergency. Please call me

as soon as you get this."



Now, I think you can see what is wrong with

both of those approaches?



So, I won't go on and on...



************************************

How To Use Curiosity & Self Interest

To Your Advantage

***********************************



Two of the most powerful forces in

the human mind are



*Curiosity &

*Self Interest



And here's the BIG SECRET!



When you combine the two, you

have a recipe that WILL work 'magic'



So...



Let's look at what you can say

that works nearly EVERY TIME.



In a friendly tone:



"Hi John. It's Cindy. I wanted to let

you know I appreciate what you did for

me. Call me because I want to thank you

in person."



Do you see how that uses BOTH curiosity

and self interest?



John will NOT be able to resist! "What did I do?"

"What does she appreciate?" he will be thinking. And

he feels good because it is a positive message.



Now...



Before you call you need to do the

"Set Up"...which is figuring out what

he/she did that you appreciate.



It can be any small thing...but needs to

be plausible.



But more importantly...



************

2nd WARNING!

************



Please have an underlying strategy

like I lay out in the Magic Of Making

Up System BEFORE you call.








If you apply this technique with

no underlying strategy and they

call you back you can do more

DAMAGE than good if you do not

handle it correctly.



Okay?



What I am saying is...



What you do before, during and

after you get them to return your

call is MORE important than getting

them to return your call.



Make sense?






Rooting For You,

T Dub

Hey, check out this short video for what some subscribers had to say after using this system and some more tips.



1 comment:

  1. My name is Katherine and my husband and I have been together for fifteen years married for 5. We have 6 children between the two of us one together. I feel desperate . There is not a day that goes by that we are not arguing and what makes it even worst is that my children and my husband do not talk to each other. I have prayed over this situation but I don't know what else to do as i'm not seeing a change in my husband attitude. He has a very explosive attitude when we try to sit down and talk it always ends up in a feuded argument no matter what I say to him he takes it like i'm putting him down. I can tell that he is struggling with some issues I just dont' know what it is he is not honest with me. don't know what else to do SINCE I REACH DR. ODION LOVE SPELL FOR HELP THROUGH HIS EMAIL: odionspelltemple@gmail.com EVERYTHING HAS FALL IN PLACE THE WAY I EVER WANTED IT TO BE, DO CONTACT HIM TODAY FOR YOUR RELATIONS OR MARRIAGE PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! Write a comment here, good, bad or indifferent I don't care. I just want to know how you feel about my entries.