Friday, January 22, 2010

Subj: ROBBED at gunpoint! First date experience back with your ex!


Is there something you can learn by being

robbed at gunpoint?


As TW Jackson explains in the Magic Of Making Up System


after your initial contact...you want to set up your

"1st Date" again.


AND...the MOST important part, the secret and

the part nobody else but T Dub will tell ya :-)...is the date HAS

to be EMOTIONALLY CHARGED.


Okay?


That DOES NOT mean 'dinner and a movie'.


because...well...it's BORING...and does not

create a bonding...or in our case a RE-bonding

experience.


In fact, you want to pack in several emotionally

charged mini-dates in a span of a couple hours.


Why?


If you just do 'dinner and a movie' you lose

out on a Sociologically PROVEN principle...


emotionally charged experiences = bond


Look at it in another way.


Last time you went to the bank, do you

remember the person in line in front of you?


Behind you?


Probably not. Me either.


But...


What if while you were in the bank, it

was ROBBED AT GUNPOINT?


and the robbers couldn't get the safe open. The

robbers are livid,  screaming and waving huge guns

around. The tension feels so thick you could

cut through it with a knife.


You are lying face down on the cold bank floor

and can see your breath fogging up the tile below.


You are trembling...because it is eerily silent

for a moment.


"Oh my god!"


"Where are the robbers?"


"Are they behind me?"


"Are they watching me?"


So you slowly move your eyes around and

see a sweet older lady lying right next to you.


She looks a little like Grandma, and you come

out of your own haze enough to realize that she

is even more terrified than you. She is softly sobbing.


You slowly reach out and take her hand in yours

and give her a little squeeze that says..."it's gonna

be all right."


NOW!


Let me ask?


Are you going to EVER forget that older lady?


and...


Do you think she will EVER forget you?


Not in a million Sundays!


Now...I'm not saying to go rob a bank on

your first date! LOL.


But you want to go on an EMOTIONALLY

charged and exciting date...and preferably several

mini-dates in a span of a couple hours.


A short roller coaster ride is one GREAT example.


T Dub teaches you more about things like emotionally

charged dates in the Magic Of Making Up System.



You'll also discover psychological tactics and techniques

you can use to get you BACK on that first date with your

ex again.


Best Wishes,

YOUR NAME


PS Get a special unannounced bonus called 'Mind Magic'

when you reserve your copy of the Magic Of Making Up

System through this special link:


1 comment:

  1. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think! Write a comment here, good, bad or indifferent I don't care. I just want to know how you feel about my entries.